Property in Portugal
The process of acquiring property is considered by many to be a stressful affair, especially when you are faced with the unfamiliar procedures of a foreign country.
Whether you are thinking of a permanent or second home, or a commercial property, purchase or sale, building contracts or lease agreements, at Andrea Viegas we have a solid grasp of all property matters, ensuring our clients a secure future in their chosen property or project.
– Buying and selling property in Portugal
– Corporate transactions onshore and offshore
– Planning, licensing and development advice
– Building contracts
– Perfecting property titles
– Banking and financial services
– Landlord and tenant advice
– Rental contracts and licences
– Ownership in tourist developments
– Enduring Powers of Attorney